Type Here to Get Search Results !

Recent Posts

   Choose Your Language   

All information on the Widow Allowance Scheme of the Government of West Bengal | West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme | Widow Allowance Scheme | GOV

All information on the Widow Allowance Scheme of the Government of West Bengal | West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme

West Bengal Old Age Pension Scheme


1. A person receiving pension under this scheme has to fulfill the following conditions: -

This person must be 60 (sixty) years of age and a resident of the state: However, in the case of a physically and mentally handicapped person, the age limit will be fifty years.

2. No one gets help or care.

3. Income per month is less than 1000 (one thousand rupees).

4. A person applying for an old age pension is not a recipient of any other government pension.

5. The person has been living in the state for ten years on the date of making the application

Who can't join this project?

Professional beggars and cities in urban areas (cities and towns) and "disabled pensions", "farmers' pensions", "political victims", or any state government or any other pension recipients will not be eligible for government pensions under this scheme. However, people who are not actually beggars by profession but receive occasional help from someone will be entitled to a pension if they are otherwise eligible.

Application Procedure:

You can get the Pension Form (Form-P) for free from the following offices-

1. Office of the Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of the concerned Panchayat Samiti in case of application in rural areas under the Panchayat Samiti.

2. If the applicant is in the area under the jurisdiction of the Calcutta Municipal Corporation, then in the case of the applicant, the office of the Comptroller is located at Kolkata Pur Bhavan, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-7000111, West Bengal.

Where to deposit?

1. Applicants living in rural areas under the Panchayat Samiti should submit the same to the District Magistrate and Block Development Officer of the concerned district or to the Executive Officer of the Panchayat Samiti.

2. In case of applicants in the concerned District Magistrate and in the municipality / notified area outside the area of ​​Calcutta Municipal Corporation, the application has to be submitted to the Sub-Divisional Officer.

Download the form-P

Documents to be submitted (self certified) with the application form -

  1. Aadhaar Card*
  2. Voter Card *
  3. Ration Card *
  4. Disability Certificate
  5. Income Certificate *
  6. Husband’s Death Certificate *
  7. Bank Pass Book *
  8. Nomination Form (In case of death)

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section